GATEWAY TO THE HORICON MARSH
VILLAGE OF BROWNSVILLE
- It is with a heavy heart I announce Trick or Treating has been canceled for the Village of Brownsville, by the Village Board, due to coronavirus health concerns.
SPRINGFIELD SOLAR FARM
- Geronimo Energy has filed an *ENGINEERING PLAN with the Public Service Commission of WI A portion of the proposed solar farm is next to the Village. Springfield Solar Farm has filed an application with the PSC of WI for a *"certificate of necessity", see it HERE
Additional information on solar farms
FALL LEAF PICK-UP
- Wow, where did summer go!
Leaf burning is prohibited in the Village.
Village of Brownsville
Phone No. 920-583-4087
Fax No. 920-583-4256
P.O. Box 308
Brownsville, WI 53006
- The virus is affecting everyone's life in a variety of ways.
Small Business - COVID-19 Relief Options
ELECTION - NOVEMBER 3, 2020
- Go to MyVote.wi.gov to request an absentee ballot, register to vote, see what is on the ballot, and other election services. You may also contact the clerk 920-583-4087, email@example.com with election questions. ABSENTEE NOTICE
2021 BUDGET HEARING
- Budget Hearing starting at 6:00 p.m. at the Community Center 871 Main St. The public hearing will be followed by a budget adoption meeting and regular board meeting.
VILLAGE BOARD MEETING
- The Board's next regular meeting is Wednesday, November 11, 2020, following Budget Hearing starting at 6:00 p.m. at the Community Center 871 Main St.
BROWNSVILLE PUBLIC LIBRARY
- The Library is Open!
The Village of Brownsville also known for being a gateway to the Horicon Marsh, is located on Highway 49 just three miles west of Highway 41 and 11 miles east of Highway 151. Brownsville's central location makes Milwaukee, Appleton and Madison less than an hours drive away. This enables our residents to have the quiet, clean, hometown feel that a village of 600 provides without sacrificing the opportunities a larger city offers.
Although it's possible to get anywhere from the village, the services available within her borders make travel unnecessary. From gasoline to brats to baseball, Brownsville has everything that residents need and excellent services provided at the reasonable price that they expect.
We hope you enjoy your visit of the website and we look forward to seeing you enjoying yourself here in the Village of Brownsville Wisconsin.