GATEWAY TO THE HORICON MARSH
VILLAGE OF BROWNSVILLE
- The virus is affecting everyone's life in a variety of ways.
VILLAGE WIDE RUMMAGE SALE
- The village wide rummage is planned for the traditional 2nd weekend in May 8, 2021 (Note this is not a village organized event). Many households hold rummage sales on additional days in the week.
SPRINGFIELD SOLAR FARM
- National Grid Renewables has filed an *ENGINEERING PLAN with the Public Service Commission of WI A portion of the proposed solar farm is next to the Village.
Additional information on solar farms
VILLAGE BOARD MEETING
- The Board's next regular meeting is Wednesday, May 12, 2021, at 6 p.m. at Community Center 871 Main St.
- Village Residents - Bulky Pickup Wednesday, May 12 2021
BROWNSVILLE PUBLIC LIBRARY
- The Library is Open!
The Village of Brownsville also known for being a gateway to the Horicon Marsh, is located on Highway 49 just three miles west of Highway 41 and 11 miles east of Highway 151. Brownsville's central location makes Milwaukee, Appleton and Madison less than an hours drive away. This enables our residents to have the quiet, clean, hometown feel that a village of 600 provides without sacrificing the opportunities a larger city offers.
Although it's possible to get anywhere from the village, the services available within her borders make travel unnecessary. From gasoline to brats to baseball, Brownsville has everything that residents need and excellent services provided at the reasonable price that they expect.
We hope you enjoy your visit of the website and we look forward to seeing you enjoying yourself here in the Village of Brownsville Wisconsin.