GATEWAY TO THE HORICON MARSH
VILLAGE OF BROWNSVILLE
FALL LEAF PICK-UP
- Fall leaf pickup is completed for the season. Compost piles are still open behind the back ball diamond.
SPRINGFIELD SOLAR FARM
- Geronimo Energy has filed an *ENGINEERING PLAN with the Public Service Commission of WI A portion of the proposed solar farm is next to the Village. Springfield Solar Farm has filed an application with the PSC of WI for a *"certificate of necessity", see it HERE
Additional information on solar farms
- The virus is affecting everyone's life in a variety of ways.
Small Business - COVID-19 Relief Options
CAUCUS - JAN13, 2021
- The Village will hold a Caucus on Wednesday, January 13, 2021 at 6:00 p.m. at Community Center 871 Main St.
VILLAGE BOARD MEETING
- The Board's next regular meeting is Wednesday, January 13th, 2021, following 6:00 p.m. caucus at Community Center 871 Main St.
ELECTION - FEBRUARY 16, 2021
BROWNSVILLE PUBLIC LIBRARY
- The Library is Open!
The Village of Brownsville also known for being a gateway to the Horicon Marsh, is located on Highway 49 just three miles west of Highway 41 and 11 miles east of Highway 151. Brownsville's central location makes Milwaukee, Appleton and Madison less than an hours drive away. This enables our residents to have the quiet, clean, hometown feel that a village of 600 provides without sacrificing the opportunities a larger city offers.
Although it's possible to get anywhere from the village, the services available within her borders make travel unnecessary. From gasoline to brats to baseball, Brownsville has everything that residents need and excellent services provided at the reasonable price that they expect.
We hope you enjoy your visit of the website and we look forward to seeing you enjoying yourself here in the Village of Brownsville Wisconsin.