GATEWAY TO THE HORICON MARSH
VILLAGE OF BROWNSVILLE
- Firework possession and use in the Village are regulated. See FLYER for information.
- The virus is affecting everyone's life in a variety of ways.
SPRINGFIELD SOLAR FARM
- National Grid Renewables has filed an *ENGINEERING PLAN with the Public Service Commission of WI A portion of the proposed solar farm is next to the Village.
Additional information on solar farms
VILLAGE BOARD MEETING
- Village Board Meeting, July 14, 2021 6:00 p.m. at the Brownsville Community Center, 871 Main St., Brownsville WI
GARBAGE & RECYCLING PICKUP
- The July 4th holiday will NOT affect garbage & recycling pickup it will remain on the normal scheduled date of Wednesday, July 7th
NEW ORDINANCE NO. 2021-01
- An Ordinance Authorizing and Regulating use of ATV's and UTV's on Village Roads and Village-owned/controlled Property.
Note: this Ordinance will not go into effect until signage is in place.
BROWNSVILLE PUBLIC LIBRARY
- The Library is Open!
The Village of Brownsville also known for being a gateway to the Horicon Marsh, is located on Highway 49 just three miles west of Highway 41 and 11 miles east of Highway 151. Brownsville's central location makes Milwaukee, Appleton and Madison less than an hours drive away. This enables our residents to have the quiet, clean, hometown feel that a village of 600 provides without sacrificing the opportunities a larger city offers.
Although it's possible to get anywhere from the village, the services available within her borders make travel unnecessary. From gasoline to brats to baseball, Brownsville has everything that residents need and excellent services provided at the reasonable price that they expect.
We hope you enjoy your visit of the website and we look forward to seeing you enjoying yourself here in the Village of Brownsville Wisconsin.