GATEWAY TO THE HORICON MARSH
VILLAGE OF BROWNSVILLE
- The virus is affecting everyone's life in a variety of ways.
Small Business - COVID-19 Relief Options
- Go to MyVote.wi.gov to request an absentee ballot, register to vote, see what is on the ballot, and other election services.
or contact the clerk 920-583-4087, email@example.com with election questions.
- Geronimo Energy has filed an ENGINEERING PLAN with the Public Service Commission of WI A portion of the proposed solar farm is next to the Village.
Information on solar farms
Village of Brownsville
Phone No. 920-583-4087
Fax No. 920-583-4256
P.O. Box 308
Brownsville, WI 53006
- 2020 Census is in progress! See the response rate HERE
Brownsville Public Library
- The Library is Open!
Grab and go activities/crafts for kids are offered and are taped to the outside of the north doors. One craft per child please.
NEXT VILLAGE BOARD MEETING
- The Board's next regular meeting is Wednesday, August 12, 2020, 6:00 p.m. at the Community Center 871 Main St. AGENDA
If possible, please contact the clerk at 920-583-4087 or email: prior to attending so we may make social distance accommodations. Masks should be worn and will be available at the door.
PICKUP AFTER YOUR DOG!
- Pickup your dog waste, including in the parks. Soccer season is here and the coaches are having to deal with dog waste left on the fields.