CALL 911 FOR EMERGENCIES
514 Railroad Street
Village Marshal Brad Seymour may be contacted at 920-583-6800 or email:
Brownsville Police Dept. 2020 Annual Report
U.S. Immigration and Customs Enforcement has provided a link for the Homeland Security Investigations (HSI) Victim Notification Program. Click HERE to be transferred to a number of valuable victim services programs provided by U.S. Immigration and Customs Enforcement (ICE)
From the Desk of Marshal Seymour . . .
Now that spring has arrived, I would like to remind you that the arrival of warmer weather brings new potential safety concerns with it.
* It is time to make sure to watch for children playing near the streets and on the sidewalks. Pedestrians when walking on streets need to walk facing traffic. State law requires all motorists to yield to pedestrians crossing in a crosswalk. Also watch for bicyclists.
* Persons walking dogs are reminded to clean up after your dog. Dispose of dog feces in proper container.
* Many of you are cleaning up plant debris from the winter. Burning of yard and plant debris is prohibited in the Village. Yard debris may be taken to the Village composting site at Dale R. Michels Park.
* The Village is considering legalizing the operation of ATV/UTV’s on Village streets. If you would like to see this change or are opposed to allowing this, please contact me or a Village Board member and voice your opinion regarding the proposal.
* Is your driver license coming up for renewal? You can renew your driver license up to 1 year prior to expiration via the WisDOT DMV website https://wisconsindot.gov/ . Many persons can self-certify no change to their vision and avoid needing an eye test to renew their driver license.
If you need additional information or assistance from the Police Department, please contact me, 920-583-6800
Best regards, Marshal Brad Seymour